Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Blind Side (2009)


So I also saw this movie over my Thanksgiving Break with my sister and my grandmother. I didn't really go in with high expectation for the movie; just figured it'd be another cliche sports movie. While at times, you feel those cliches working into the film, the movie is really good, entertaining, and heartwarming. Knowing it's a true story doesn't hurt either. Seeing the compassion extended by one family to help a struggling boy find what family truly means and help his reach his dream made for a wonderful film. Sandra Bullock was really funny and good in this film--totally believable. You may not be expecting it, but this film is better than the average sports film and easily flys by in its two-hour time slot! Though I must admit the poster is a little cheesy...But definitely a must-see!

No comments:

Post a Comment