Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Finals Time! - Fall 2009


So finals are coming up and I'm somewhat-stressed, somewhat-not stressed, depending on the exam I'm thinking about. That's right, I only have 2! For English, we just had to turn in our portfolios and I got out of taking the Psychology final because I did everything on time and have an A (technically an A-, I think). Anyways, I have one exam Saturday: my History 125 class (the Social History of American Popular Music in 20th Century America), and I'm not too worried, he kind of showed us what would be on the exam, so I just have to find all the info and put it in one place to study study study for it. I'm mostly worried about my chemistry final next Thursday, as the professor said it was going to be hard. So far my 3 tests all are B-'s and I just don't want to mess up and tip my grade over to a C. Anyways, becuase of the long break I'm just going to go ahead and go home after my Saturday exam just because I might just go crazy here at UNC! Thus, I'm missing a review session but I think it'll be for the better regardless...Everyone good luck, and same for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment