Monday, December 7, 2009

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Special

So since I missed it during Thanksgiving week, me and my mom watched the beloved cartoon yesterday to catch up. As I've written previously, I love the Charlie Brown holiday specials and enjoy watching them year after year. In case you didn't know, this special involves Charlie Brown attempting to put together a Thanksgiving meal for his friends, as one invited herself and others without asking. And poor Charlie Brown just couldn't say no. Of course, as kids, the meal ended up comprising of popcorn, pretzel sticks, and toast. However, all ends well as the gang gets invited to go to CHarlie Brown's grandmother's dinner. Funny how I always say Charlie Brown and not just Charlie...and I never can't laugh when Peppermint Patty continually calls him "Chuck", haha. And poor Charlie Brown, will he ever get to kick that football? Can't wait for the Christmas episode!


No comments:

Post a Comment