Monday, December 7, 2009

Charlie Brown and the Mayflower Voyagers

Like I said, my mom and I watched the Thanksgiving Charlie Brown special yesterday and then the DVD set had this extra episode. I think I had watched it before, as it seemed familiar but I didn't remember much. Unfortunately, it does not live up at all to the previous special. This episode recounts the Mayflower's journey to the New World and the pilgrims' first Thanksgiving. At first, I thought they would do plenty with the story to keep it as funny as the regular specials. However, not much is done besides the probably semi-accurate, little-kid version of the pilgrims and Thanksgiving. I was disappointed but it wasn't bad, it just couldn't compare. PS: Don't really know what's up with the video at the end, but it's the only clip I could find of the episode...


No comments:

Post a Comment