Monday, December 7, 2009

Outside Christmas Decorations

When I was home yesterday, I helped my mom put up some of the outside Christmas decorations in our front yard. She had already put up lights on the rim of the house. Since it was so cold, we put together some of the pieces best we could in the garage before having to head out in the complete cold (the garage is only a little warmer). As usual, we had a big snowman, a reindeer, and a Christmas tree (lights not the blowup kind). As well, we had multiple colored lights around four of the bushes in front of the house. This year, my mom added these 3 connected penguins that lit up. Though kind of small, we put them near the front so they could still be seen. After a minor setback, we finally got all the extension cords connected so that all the lights came on. I think we still have a couple more things to do, but I can't wait b/c even though being out in the cold sucks I love seeing all the decorations up!

No comments:

Post a Comment