Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Box (2009)


So a couple of weeks ago, I went and saw "The Box" in theaters. I wasn't super excited to see the film or anything, but I thought it would be decent. While the plot and initial phase of the film hook you in, the rest of the movie just leaves you scratching your head. Now I'm all for the confusing movie that then in it's climax makes sense and it's like "wow". This, however, did not occur in "The Box", as by the end you still have questions and nothing is really explained. As well, it seems like the whole middle of the film could have just been cut out as the ending suspected to happen does and nothing discovered in the middle helps resolve the issue. James Marsden and Cameron Diaz star and are generally good, though I just couldn't get past Diaz's southern accent. Watch the trailer below, but wait for the movie on TV!


No comments:

Post a Comment